- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large loin chops -- browned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup white rice -- uncooked
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can celery soup
- Brown chops in butter, oil, salt, and pepper. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in rice. Pour over pork chops in a casserole. Cover and bake at 350 F. for 1-1/4 hours.
NotesThis is a simple recipe that you can do on the run. It's easy to put together easy to cook. The number of chops can change since many packs of chops may come with a few chops that are the loin type that you can save for later use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More