- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large loin chops -- browned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup white rice -- uncooked
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can celery soup
- Brown chops in butter, oil, salt, and pepper. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in rice. Pour over pork chops in a casserole. Cover and bake at 350 F. for 1-1/4 hours.
NotesThis is a simple recipe that you can do on the run. It's easy to put together easy to cook. The number of chops can change since many packs of chops may come with a few chops that are the loin type that you can save for later use.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More