- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork chops
- In a Ziploc bag combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, Oregano, pepper.
- Place pork chops in bag and seal. Shake the bag so the marinade covers both chops.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Turning the bag frequently.
- Heat the grill and spray the grill grate before placing the chops. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes per side, until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More