- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork chops
- In a Ziploc bag combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, Oregano, pepper.
- Place pork chops in bag and seal. Shake the bag so the marinade covers both chops.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Turning the bag frequently.
- Heat the grill and spray the grill grate before placing the chops. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes per side, until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More