- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork chops
- In a Ziploc bag combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, Oregano, pepper.
- Place pork chops in bag and seal. Shake the bag so the marinade covers both chops.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Turning the bag frequently.
- Heat the grill and spray the grill grate before placing the chops. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes per side, until done.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More