- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 thin cut top loin boneless pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In one shallow wide bowl, beat the egg lightly with the pepper and salt.
- In another bowl, pour the panko bread crumbs. Heat a skillet over medium heat with the olive oil.
- When it’s hot, dip each pork chop in the egg, let the excess drip off, then dredge in the panko to coat.
- Fry the pork chops in the skillet for about 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Divide the oil and work in two batches if necessary.
- Serve with pasta or rice pilaf and roasted veggies.
NotesThis is a quick, Italian entrée.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking for a Cure
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More