- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork loin chops, about 5 ounces each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 ounces udon noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of pork with salt and black pepper. Add pork to the skillet and cook 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, using a spoon, combine orange marmalade, broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Mix well and add to the pork in the pan. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and sauce thickens and reduces. Arrange noodles on a serving platter. Top with pork chops and sauce. Garnish with scallions just before serving.
NotesThis recipe would also be good with chicken breast instead of the pork chops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More