- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Melt butter in a large skillet, over medium heat. Season the pork chops with black pepper
- and garlic powder. Fry the chops in butter until no longer pink and the juices run clear, about
- 20 to 25 minutes. Turn occasionally to brown evenly.
- Remove chops to a plate and keep warm. Stir the whipping cream into the skillet, loosening
- any bits of meat stuck to the bottom. Stir in blue cheese. Cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over warm pork chops.
NotesThis recipe makes the most delicious creamy gravy to serve over pork chops. It tastes like something from a fancy restaurant. Serve with sauteed mushrooms, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More