- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 to 1" thick)
- 4 servings stuffing, prepared
- 1 21-oz. can apple pie filling
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Prepare stuffing.
- Spread pie filling onto bottom of greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top pie filling with pork chop then stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-45 min.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 min. until pork is done (160º).
NotesThis is a different twist to prepare pork chops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Babette's Test Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More