- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 thick center cut pork chops
- 1 big can sauerkraut
- 2 -3 TBLS brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 C Durkee Fried Onion Rings
- 1 bottle Real bacon bits
- Brown pork chops in a hot skillet.
- Place pork chops in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut, brown sugar, salt & pepper.
- Spread sauerkraut over pork chops
- Sprinkle will Durkee fried onion rings & bacon bits
- Bake at 350F until pork chops are cooked through.
NotesThis is my version of something my X-MIL used to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More