- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 thick center cut pork chops
- 1 big can sauerkraut
- 2 -3 TBLS brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 C Durkee Fried Onion Rings
- 1 bottle Real bacon bits
- Brown pork chops in a hot skillet.
- Place pork chops in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut, brown sugar, salt & pepper.
- Spread sauerkraut over pork chops
- Sprinkle will Durkee fried onion rings & bacon bits
- Bake at 350F until pork chops are cooked through.
NotesThis is my version of something my X-MIL used to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Austin Personal Training Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More