- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 thick center cut pork chops
- 1 big can sauerkraut
- 2 -3 TBLS brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 C Durkee Fried Onion Rings
- 1 bottle Real bacon bits
- Brown pork chops in a hot skillet.
- Place pork chops in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut, brown sugar, salt & pepper.
- Spread sauerkraut over pork chops
- Sprinkle will Durkee fried onion rings & bacon bits
- Bake at 350F until pork chops are cooked through.
NotesThis is my version of something my X-MIL used to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More