- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13x9in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
NotesThis recipe came from a little booklet from the Taste of Home Start with a Mix, that I found at the grocery store at the checkout stand. What a place to put it after you already have your groceries, right? I opened the little booklet up immediately to this recipe and went back for the apple pie filling...sure glad I did, as the meal was excellent.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Koken met OmaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More