- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe came from a little booklet from the Taste of Home Start with a Mix, that I found at the grocery store at the checkout stand. What a place to put it after you already have your groceries, right? I opened the little booklet up immediately to this recipe and went back for the apple pie filling...sure glad I did, as the meal was excellent.
- 6 boneless, pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13x9in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.