- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 1/2-inch cuts boneless top loin pork chops (1-1/2 lb. total)
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 of a cored fresh pineapple, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 of small green cabbage, cored and sliced (about 5 cups)
- * 1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- * 1 small red sweet pepper, cut in strips
- Sprinkle chops with salt and 1 tsp. chili powder.
- For charcoal grill, cook chops and pineapple on uncovered grill directly over medium coals 6 to 8 minutes, until chops are done (160 degrees F), turning once.
- For gas grill, preheat; reduce to medium. Grill chops and pineapple, covered.
- Meanwhile, for chili slaw, in large bowl whisk together vinegar, juice, oil, sugar, and remaining 1/2 tsp. chili powder.
- Add cabbage, onion, and sweet pepper; toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chops with pineapple pieces and slaw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More