PORK CHOPS WITH CILANTRO PESTO
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1 1/2-inch thick) center-cut bone-in pork chops
- Kosher Salt
- Cilantro Pesto (recipe follows)
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro sprigs, rosemary sprigs, chives
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Grill chops, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400º F.).
- Grill chops 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chops from grill, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with Cilantro Pesto.
- Garnish if desired.
NotesAdapted from Southern Living Magazine
this turns out delicious and impressive...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More