- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 loin or pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- In a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Sprinkle rice into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Add juice; arrange chops over rice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour soup over chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover, bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender.
- 4 servings.
NotesReady in 1 hour or less
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More