Pork Lo Mein
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
¼ cup soy sauce
3 minced garlic cloves
¼ teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
¼ tablespoon crushed red pepper
2 cups fresh snow peas
1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
1 (8-ounce) can sliced mushrooms
3 cups cooked thin spaghetti
⅓ cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1. Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise; cut each half widthwise into ¼ inch slices then set aside.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes. Add pork and seal bag; turn to coat and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with nonstick cooking spray, stir-fry pork and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
4. Add peas, red pepper, and mushrooms; stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Stir in spaghetti and broth; cook 1 minute longer.
6. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.