- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1-lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Flatten each pork slice to 3/4-inch thickness by pressing it with flat side of a chef's knife. Sprinkle pork slices with salt. Place flour in a shallow dish and dredge pork slices in it.
- 2. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, cook pork medallions, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total. Transfer pork to a plate.
- 3. Add wine and lemon juice to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon. Boil, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter and parsley. Return pork to pan and warm through, turning slices to coat with sauce. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More