PORK MILANESE WITH CREAMY CAPER AND LEMON SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6-8
- Creamy Caper and Lemon sauce:
- 2/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup capers, drained and chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pork Milanese:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 thin-cut pork chops
For the Creamy Caper and Lemon Sauce:
Combine the mascarpone and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
Slowly add the milk, stirring as you go, until all the milk is incorporated.
Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Set aside.
For the Pork Milanese:
Combine the flour and the 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in a shallow dish and stir together.
Crack the eggs into another shallow dish and beat until combined.
In a third shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Dip the pork, 1at a time first in the flour, then the eggs, then the bread crumbs.
Warm the vegetable in a large skillet over medium heat.
When the oil is hot place the breaded pork in the pan.
Cook until golden and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Transfer the pork to a serving platter and serve with the sauce alongside.
Website Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/pork-milanese-with-creamy-caper-and-lemon-sauce-recipe/index.html