- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless center-cut single pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half, divided
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lay each pork loin slice between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin.
- Place 1/2 cup half-and-half in a shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, combine flour, white pepper and paprika.
- Completely coat each piece of pork, first with the half-and-half, then with the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches and adding more butter as needed, cook pork 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer pork to a platter.
- Cover and keep warm.
- Reduce heat.
- Add wine, lemon juice, thyme and salt to the skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup half-and-half.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Return pork to skillet and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Sauce should be creamy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Naked Macaron
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More