- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tsp Season-All seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 2 lb pork loin roast, boneless
- ½ cup peach preserves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix Season-All seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl.
- Place roast in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Rub seasoning mixture on all sides of roast.
- Roast pork for 1¼ hours, or until desired doneness.
- Mix preserves, Worcestershire Sauce and ginger in small bowl. Spoon over pork during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More