- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tsp Season-All seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 2 lb pork loin roast, boneless
- ½ cup peach preserves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix Season-All seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl.
- Place roast in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Rub seasoning mixture on all sides of roast.
- Roast pork for 1¼ hours, or until desired doneness.
- Mix preserves, Worcestershire Sauce and ginger in small bowl. Spoon over pork during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More