- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tsp Season-All seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 2 lb pork loin roast, boneless
- ½ cup peach preserves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix Season-All seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl.
- Place roast in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Rub seasoning mixture on all sides of roast.
- Roast pork for 1¼ hours, or until desired doneness.
- Mix preserves, Worcestershire Sauce and ginger in small bowl. Spoon over pork during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More