- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 5 to 7 lb. roast (trim fat)
- 5 stks. green onion (chopped)
- 6 or 8 cloves garlic (halved)
- 2 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans mushroom sauce
- Emerils Seasoning
- Punch holes in roast on all Sides. stuff green onion & half clove of garlic into holes .
- Season well with Emeril’s & coat with flour. Place roast in a lightly
- oiled Dutch Oven. Place in a 400 deg oven uncovered
- and Brown on all sides.
- after browning reduce temp. to 350 degs. Add a cup of water
- & mushrooms & mushroom gravy, cover & let cook 2 hours or
- until tender. Check while cooking, add water if needed .
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More