- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 5 to 7 lb. roast (trim fat)
- 5 stks. green onion (chopped)
- 6 or 8 cloves garlic (halved)
- 2 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans mushroom sauce
- Emerils Seasoning
- Punch holes in roast on all Sides. stuff green onion & half clove of garlic into holes .
- Season well with Emeril’s & coat with flour. Place roast in a lightly
- oiled Dutch Oven. Place in a 400 deg oven uncovered
- and Brown on all sides.
- after browning reduce temp. to 350 degs. Add a cup of water
- & mushrooms & mushroom gravy, cover & let cook 2 hours or
- until tender. Check while cooking, add water if needed .
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More