- Cooking Time: 270
- Servings: 4–5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (1½ lb) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- 1 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 can beef stock or beef bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lg can diced tomatoes
- 1 can lg butter beans
- 1–2 tbsp A-1 or Tabasco® Garlic and Pepper sauce, optional
- Layer into a crockpot meat, onion, stock, salt, pepper and tomatoes making sure the meat is completely covered.
- Cover and set on high for at least 4½ hours.
- When meat is fork tender, break up with a fork then add butter beans.
- Simmer until serving time.
- Beans will turn mushy if they are left too long in the pot or stirred too often.
- Serve with sourdough bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More