- Cooking Time: 270
- Servings: 4–5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (1½ lb) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- 1 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 can beef stock or beef bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lg can diced tomatoes
- 1 can lg butter beans
- 1–2 tbsp A-1 or Tabasco® Garlic and Pepper sauce, optional
- Layer into a crockpot meat, onion, stock, salt, pepper and tomatoes making sure the meat is completely covered.
- Cover and set on high for at least 4½ hours.
- When meat is fork tender, break up with a fork then add butter beans.
- Simmer until serving time.
- Beans will turn mushy if they are left too long in the pot or stirred too often.
- Serve with sourdough bread.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Get Cookin'See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More