- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pork tenderloin (they usually come in a 2 pack shrink wrap package)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- seasoning salt
- poultry seasoning
- Dijon mustard
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 1.If you have a butcher, ask him to "T-bone" the tenderloin, otherwise: With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- 2.Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- 3.Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4.Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- 5.Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 6.Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- 7.Lay the Swiss cheese on the chicken breast.
- 8.Roll up and tie or skewer to hold together.
- 9.Dip the rolled tenderloin in flour, then dip in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- 10.Bake at 350-375°F for one hour or until done.
- 11.Slice into 1-inch slices and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
The Social Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More