- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pork tenderloin (they usually come in a 2 pack shrink wrap package)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- seasoning salt
- poultry seasoning
- Dijon mustard
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 1.If you have a butcher, ask him to "T-bone" the tenderloin, otherwise: With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- 2.Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- 3.Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4.Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- 5.Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 6.Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- 7.Lay the Swiss cheese on the chicken breast.
- 8.Roll up and tie or skewer to hold together.
- 9.Dip the rolled tenderloin in flour, then dip in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- 10.Bake at 350-375°F for one hour or until done.
- 11.Slice into 1-inch slices and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More