- Cooking Time: 24 to 26
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 3/4-lb. pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat 1 tsp. of the oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, jalapenos and garlic; sauté until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add molasses, vinegar, mustard and soy sauce; reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until quite thick, about 7 minutes. Rub tenderloins generously with black pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp. oil in a medium-sized ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tenderloins and cook, turning, until well browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush the pork generously with some of the barbecue sauce.
- Place the skillet in the oven and roast for 7 minutes.
- Turn over the tenderloins and brush them with remaining sauce and roast for 7 to 8 minutes more, or until the internal temperature is
- 160 degrees F.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes.
- Carve into 3/4-inch thick slices and serve.
NotesThis is favorite cut of pork, it is always tender and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
A Falcon FeastSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More