- Cooking Time: 24 to 26
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 3/4-lb. pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat 1 tsp. of the oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, jalapenos and garlic; sauté until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add molasses, vinegar, mustard and soy sauce; reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until quite thick, about 7 minutes. Rub tenderloins generously with black pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp. oil in a medium-sized ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tenderloins and cook, turning, until well browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush the pork generously with some of the barbecue sauce.
- Place the skillet in the oven and roast for 7 minutes.
- Turn over the tenderloins and brush them with remaining sauce and roast for 7 to 8 minutes more, or until the internal temperature is
- 160 degrees F.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes.
- Carve into 3/4-inch thick slices and serve.
NotesThis is favorite cut of pork, it is always tender and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More