PORK TENDERLOIN WITH JALAPENO PASTE
Pork Tenderloin With Jalapeno Paste
- Cooking Time: 10 to 20
- 1/4 cup canola oil, plus more for grill
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 chopped jalapeno chile, (remove seeds and ribs for less heat)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 whole pork tenderloins, (3/4 pounds each)
Heat grill to high.
Lightly oil grill rack.
In a blender, process 1/4 cup canola oil, garlic, jalapeno, thyme, salt, coriander, pepper, and cumin until smooth, about 1 minute.
Spread paste over tenderloins.
Grill tenderloins, turning them occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 155 degrees. 10 to 20 minutes.
Remove from grill; let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.