- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 scant tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 lb each
- 1.Combine corn syrup, orange juice concentrate, rosemary, and vinegar. Heat over medium-low heat until it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2. Heat oven to 450°. Line a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with foil; brush with olive oil.
- 3. Trim excess fat from pork tenderloins. Place the pork in the prepared baking dish. Place in the preheated oven and roast the pork for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°. Put about 1/3 cup of the glaze in a dish to use for basting pork. Brush the pork all over and continue roasting for about 30 to 40 minutes longer, or until pork is cooked through. Brush with glaze every 10 minutes or so. A meat thermometer should register about 160° when inserted in the thickest part of one of the pork tenderloins.
- 4. Slice tenderloins and serve drizzled with remaining glaze.
- Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More