- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 8 (18 x 14-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup hot mango chutney
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; place on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, turning once. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes or until slightly cool. Coat pork with mustard; sprinkle evenly with thyme, pressing thyme into mustard to adhere.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board or work surface (cover the remaining dough to prevent drying); lightly coat with cooking spray. Repeat layers with remaining phyllo and cooking spray, ending with phyllo. Gently press phyllo layers together. Lightly coat top phyllo sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange pork along 1 short edge of phyllo, leaving a 2-inch border. Starting at short edge with 2-inch border, roll up jelly-roll fashion. (Do not roll tightly). Place roll, seam side down, on jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until the roll is golden brown and a thermometer registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place chutney in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Cut the pork crosswise into 8 even slices using a serrated knife; serve with chutney.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More