- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb), cut into 3/4" thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (about 15 oz) sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces
- Hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Remove pork from skillet.
- Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook and stir 1 mijute.
- Stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce and honey in skillet and heat to boil.
- Cook 5 minutes or until soup mixture is slightly reduced.
- Return pork to skillet.
- Stir in peaches and reduce heat to low.
- Cook until pork is cooked through.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve pork and sauce with rice.
- Sprinkle with additional green onion, if desired.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and decided to try it. It got a "thumbs-up" from my family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More