PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEACHES & PECAN SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb), cut into 3/4" thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (about 15 oz) sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces
- Hot cooked rice
Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook and stir 1 mijute.
Stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce and honey in skillet and heat to boil.
Cook 5 minutes or until soup mixture is slightly reduced.
Return pork to skillet.
Stir in peaches and reduce heat to low.
Cook until pork is cooked through.
Stir in pecans.
Serve pork and sauce with rice.
Sprinkle with additional green onion, if desired.