- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1 1/2lb boneless Pork Loin, sliced to 1/2-3/4" thick medallions
- 3 lg Eggs
- 1c Milk
- 1tblsp Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper
- 3 sleeves Saltines, crushed
- Cooking Oil
- * To prepare loins for breading, fold plastic wrap loosely over each and individually pound out on both sides w/meat pallet til 1/4" thick and well-formed.
- * Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce and generous amount of pepper together in large, deep bowl.
- * Marinate loins for 20-30min in egg dip.
- * Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350deg F.
- * Bread loins individually in crackers, tossing and pressing crumbs in well w/fork to completely coat.
- * Fry in small batches (1-2 at a time) til golden brown on each side (3-5min), turning once if possible.
- * Drain on paper, and serve as sammiches with your favorite fixin's. I like a sauce of mayo, stone-ground mustard and ketchup, with pickles and onions!
NotesThis is Indiana, so you are obliged to like fried tenderloin or else they make you go live in Michigan. This isn't a problem for me, coz I loves me some PIG!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More