1 1/2lb boneless Pork Loin, sliced to 1/2-3/4" thick medallions
3 lg Eggs
1tblsp Hot Sauce
3 sleeves Saltines, crushed
* To prepare loins for breading, fold plastic wrap loosely over each and individually pound out on both sides w/meat pallet til 1/4" thick and well-formed.
* Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce and generous amount of pepper together in large, deep bowl.
* Marinate loins for 20-30min in egg dip.
* Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350deg F.
* Bread loins individually in crackers, and fry in small batches (1-2 at a time) til golden brown on each side (3-5min), turning once if possible.
* Drain on paper, and serve as sammiches with your favorite fixin's. I like a sauce of mayo, stone-ground mustard and ketchup, with pickles and onions!
Pairs Well With
This is Indiana, so you are obliged to like fried tenderloin or else they make you go live in Michigan. This isn't a problem for me, coz I loves me some PIG!