- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1 1/2lb boneless Pork Loin, sliced to 1/2-3/4" thick medallions
- 3 lg Eggs
- 1c Milk
- 1tblsp Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper
- 3 sleeves Saltines, crushed
- Cooking Oil
- * To prepare loins for breading, fold plastic wrap loosely over each and individually pound out on both sides w/meat pallet til 1/4" thick and well-formed.
- * Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce and generous amount of pepper together in large, deep bowl.
- * Marinate loins for 20-30min in egg dip.
- * Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350deg F.
- * Bread loins individually in crackers, tossing and pressing crumbs in well w/fork to completely coat.
- * Fry in small batches (1-2 at a time) til golden brown on each side (3-5min), turning once if possible.
- * Drain on paper, and serve as sammiches with your favorite fixin's. I like a sauce of mayo, stone-ground mustard and ketchup, with pickles and onions!
NotesThis is Indiana, so you are obliged to like fried tenderloin or else they make you go live in Michigan. This isn't a problem for me, coz I loves me some PIG!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Lau Family Recipes
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More