- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1 1/2lb boneless Pork Loin, sliced to 1/2-3/4" thick medallions
- 3 lg Eggs
- 1c Milk
- 1tblsp Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper
- 3 sleeves Saltines, crushed
- Cooking Oil
* To prepare loins for breading, fold plastic wrap loosely over each and individually pound out on both sides w/meat pallet til 1/4" thick and well-formed.
* Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce and generous amount of pepper together in large, deep bowl.
* Marinate loins for 20-30min in egg dip.
* Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350deg F.
* Bread loins individually in crackers, tossing and pressing crumbs in well w/fork to completely coat.
* Fry in small batches (1-2 at a time) til golden brown on each side (3-5min), turning once if possible.
* Drain on paper, and serve as sammiches with your favorite fixin's. I like a sauce of mayo, stone-ground mustard and ketchup, with pickles and onions!