- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 oz thin-cut, boneless pork chops, cut in narrow strips
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 bag (12 oz) refrigerated vegetable medley (broccoli, baby carrots and cauliflower), broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces, carrots lengthwise in thin strips, or 12 oz similar vegetable mixture
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple slices, drained, juice reserved, slices cut in wedges
- Toss pork with 2 Tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 11⁄2 tsp oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet or a wok over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes just until lightly browned. Remove to a plate. (If pan has a crusty residue, wipe clean with a paper towel.)
- Heat remaining 11⁄2 tsp oil in skillet. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice and remaining stir-fry sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce thickens slightly. Add pork and pineapple; heat through.
- Serve with quick-cooking rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More