- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 oz thin-cut, boneless pork chops, cut in narrow strips
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 bag (12 oz) refrigerated vegetable medley (broccoli, baby carrots and cauliflower), broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces, carrots lengthwise in thin strips, or 12 oz similar vegetable mixture
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple slices, drained, juice reserved, slices cut in wedges
- Toss pork with 2 Tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 11⁄2 tsp oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet or a wok over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes just until lightly browned. Remove to a plate. (If pan has a crusty residue, wipe clean with a paper towel.)
- Heat remaining 11⁄2 tsp oil in skillet. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice and remaining stir-fry sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce thickens slightly. Add pork and pineapple; heat through.
- Serve with quick-cooking rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Koken met Oma
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More