- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box wild rice
- 4 Pork Chops (Thick)
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp minced dried onion
- 2 tbsp minced dried bell pepper
- In a small bowl combine rice, seasoning, soup and milk.
- Mix till well blended. set aside. Add the butter in skillet and cook all sides of pork chops until golden brown. 6-7 minutes on medium-high heat and lay on the bottom of casserole dish.
- Pour your soup mix atop the pork chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More