- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 5 medium unpeeled tart apples
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first six ingredients;
- mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate.
- Add pork to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Cut the apples into 1-1/2-in. cubes.
- Alternate pork and apples on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with the reserved marinade.
- Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat juices run clear and apples are tender.
NotesI got this recipe from a Taste of Home cookbook. We grilled these on Father's Day and they were SO good!