- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed Simply Roasted Pork (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Combine peanut butter and next 6 ingredients (through crushed red pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add noodles, Simply Roasted Pork, and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Chill.
NotesI made this last night with my "Simply Roasted Pork" leftovers. I think I used twice the amount of noodles than called for in the recipe as 4 oz did not seem like much, and the noodles that I bought were fresh and would not keep much longer. I kept the sauce ingredients the same but I think I used more veggies..1 whole large carrot and 1 stalk celery make more than what the recipe calls for. I garnished with cilantro.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More