- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made this last night with my "Simply Roasted Pork" leftovers. I think I used twice the amount of noodles than called for in the recipe as 4 oz did not seem like much, and the noodles that I bought were fresh and would not keep much longer. I kept the sauce ingredients the same but I think I used more veggies..1 whole large carrot and 1 stalk celery make more than what the recipe calls for. I garnished with cilantro.
- 4 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed Simply Roasted Pork (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Combine peanut butter and next 6 ingredients (through crushed red pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add noodles, Simply Roasted Pork, and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Chill.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More