PORK AND PEANUT NOODLE SALAD
Pork and Peanut Noodle Salad
- 4 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed Simply Roasted Pork (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine peanut butter and next 6 ingredients (through crushed red pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add noodles, Simply Roasted Pork, and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Chill.