- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- vegetable oil
- seasoned salt
- 1 10 3/4 cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (24 oz) pkg thawed hash browns
- 2 cans (2.8 oz) french fried onions, divided use
- Brown pork chops in lightly greased skillet. Sprinkle w/ seasoned salt and set aside.
- Combine milk, soup, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
- Stir in potatoes and 1 can of onions.
- Spoon mixture into 9x13" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, 350 degrees for 60 minutes. Uncover for 10 minutes.
- Top remaining can of with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until onions are browned
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Adventures in Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More