- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- vegetable oil
- seasoned salt
- 1 10 3/4 cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (24 oz) pkg thawed hash browns
- 2 cans (2.8 oz) french fried onions, divided use
- Brown pork chops in lightly greased skillet. Sprinkle w/ seasoned salt and set aside.
- Combine milk, soup, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
- Stir in potatoes and 1 can of onions.
- Spoon mixture into 9x13" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, 350 degrees for 60 minutes. Uncover for 10 minutes.
- Top remaining can of with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until onions are browned
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More