PORK MINCE AND TOMATO RICE
Pork mince and tomato rice
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 5
- Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Carrot, cut into small cubes
- 500 gms Pork mince
- 1/2 Green capsicum, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Frozzen Sliced Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp HP Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 Tbsp Freeze Dried Basil
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Vegetable Flavour Stock Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 can Peeled diced tomatoes
- 5 cups Cooked rice
- To serve: Italian Style Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
In a non-stick pan, spray some oil, add the garlic and stir.
Add the carrot and a little water. Keep stirring until the carrot starts to soften.
Add the pork mince and stir well.
When the pork mince starts to brown add the capsicum, beans, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, HP sauce, sweet chilli sauce, spice, herbs, basil, fish sauce and stock powder. Stir well.
Cook over medium heat, until pork mince is cooked through; about 15 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and salt. Stir well until tomato is heated through.
Add the rice. Over low heat, stir until all is mixed well. Cover and leave for about 8 minutes.
Uncover. Stir again and take off heat.
To serve: Garnish with basil and mozzarella.