- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 5
- Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Carrot, cut into small cubes
- 500 gms Pork mince
- 1/2 Green capsicum, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Frozzen Sliced Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp HP Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 Tbsp Freeze Dried Basil
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Vegetable Flavour Stock Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 can Peeled diced tomatoes
- 5 cups Cooked rice
- To serve: Italian Style Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- In a non-stick pan, spray some oil, add the garlic and stir.
- Add the carrot and a little water. Keep stirring until the carrot starts to soften.
- Add the pork mince and stir well.
- When the pork mince starts to brown add the capsicum, beans, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, HP sauce, sweet chilli sauce, spice, herbs, basil, fish sauce and stock powder. Stir well.
- Cook over medium heat, until pork mince is cooked through; about 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and salt. Stir well until tomato is heated through.
- Add the rice. Over low heat, stir until all is mixed well. Cover and leave for about 8 minutes.
- Uncover. Stir again and take off heat.
- To serve: Garnish with basil and mozzarella.
NotesI wanted an all-in one pan recipe that reheats well. So, I came up with this one. My husband thought I made it with a recipe base, and was really impressed when I told him I made it from scratch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More