PORK N PEA POD STIR-FRY
- Cooking Time: 15-16
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth
- Hot cooked rice, optional
In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, heat oil at 70% power for 1-1/2 minutes.
Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic powder; toss to coat.
Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in peas and onions.
Cover and microwave at 70% power for 2-1/4 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; gradually stir into pork mixture.
Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave 3-4 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring every minute.
Serve with rice if desired.