- Cooking Time: 15-16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, heat oil at 70% power for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic powder; toss to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in peas and onions.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power for 2-1/4 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; gradually stir into pork mixture.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir.
- Cover and microwave 3-4 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring every minute.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More