- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs boneless pork country ribs or beef chuck
- 2 heads of garlic crushed
- ¾ - 1 cup of soy sauce
- 2 cups of vinegar (I mix palm, rice, white and Filipino spicy – but plain white works fine)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 Tablespoon freshly coarse ground pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Patis (Filipino fish sauce – optional)
- 1 T pickling spice (optional)
- 4 oz tomato sauce (optional)
- Saute meat and garlic until brown, do not burn garlic.
- Add all other ingredients except tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil, boil for 10 min, lower heat and simmer for 45 min.
- Add tomato sauce and bring back to boil.
- Simmer for 5 min and serve over white rice.
NotesA variation of my Chicken Adobo recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More