- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan or pecorino
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- This works best if the tenderloin is very cold. Sticking it in the freezer for 10 minutes will help.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and the grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into medallions that are approximately 1/2" thick. Pound the medallions until they are about half as thick with a mallet or heavy-bottomed pan or object. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the thin slices first into the beaten eggs and then into the breadcrumbs/cheese, coating all pieces.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and heat until hot.
- Add breaded pork tenderloin to the hot oil and pan-fry until pork is done. This should only take about a minute or two per side since the pork is so thin. Set aside and keep warm
NotesThis is great served over pasta or orzo. I like serving it with pecorino orzo, on my bakespace page.
The Naked Macaron
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More