- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops,1/2 in.thick
- 1 tbsp.olive oil
- 4 medium red potatoes,cut up
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- Season chops with black pepper.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add chops and cook about 10 min.or until brown.
- Remove chops.
- Add potatoes, onion, and oregano.
- Cook 5 min.or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add chops, broth and peppers.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More