- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops,1/2 in.thick
- 1 tbsp.olive oil
- 4 medium red potatoes,cut up
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- Season chops with black pepper.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add chops and cook about 10 min.or until brown.
- Remove chops.
- Add potatoes, onion, and oregano.
- Cook 5 min.or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add chops, broth and peppers.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More