- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops,1/2 in.thick
- 1 tbsp.olive oil
- 4 medium red potatoes,cut up
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- Season chops with black pepper.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add chops and cook about 10 min.or until brown.
- Remove chops.
- Add potatoes, onion, and oregano.
- Cook 5 min.or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add chops, broth and peppers.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More