- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1-lb. pork tenderloin (silver skin removed)
- Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 Tbsp. Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pan Sauce:
- Pan scrapings from pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2-3 tbsp of pork marinade (thoroughly mixed)
- 1-2 tsp butter
- Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More