- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryDan made this a couple weeks ago. I had to wait for him to write out the recipe for it. This was very flavorful.
- 1 tbsp. each:
- fennel seed
- lemon zest
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp. course ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 3 to 4 lbs. boneless pork roast
- Put all the ingredients (except meat) in a food grinder or mortel and pestle.
- Take your mixture and rub all over the meat. Place in frig for 4 to 24 hours.
- The long the better as it heightens the flavor the longer you leave it.
- Preheat oven to 375F and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then reduce to 325F and roast for 40 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature is 160F. Allow roast to rest for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.