- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. each:
- fennel seed
- lemon zest
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp. course ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 3 to 4 lbs. boneless pork roast
- Put all the ingredients (except meat) in a food grinder or mortel and pestle.
- Take your mixture and rub all over the meat. Place in frig for 4 to 24 hours.
- The long the better as it heightens the flavor the longer you leave it.
- Preheat oven to 375F and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then reduce to 325F and roast for 40 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature is 160F. Allow roast to rest for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
NotesDan made this a couple weeks ago. I had to wait for him to write out the recipe for it. This was very flavorful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More