- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups port
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1large shallot , minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Table salt
- Combine first five ingredients in medium saucepan; simmer over medium-low heat until liquid has reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 30 minutes.
- Set aside, covered.
- While steaks are resting, reheat sauce.
- Off heat, remove thyme, then whisk in butter
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More