- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups port
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1large shallot , minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Table salt
- Combine first five ingredients in medium saucepan; simmer over medium-low heat until liquid has reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 30 minutes.
- Set aside, covered.
- While steaks are resting, reheat sauce.
- Off heat, remove thyme, then whisk in butter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More