- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 washed and dried portabella mushrooms
- 4 slices swiss cheese (or any kind)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves or 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup drained sundried tomatoes
- 4 large crusty rolls
- 1 tblspn olive oil
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt)
- 4 tblspn sour cream
- Fill a large soup pot halfway with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and place on lightly greased cookie sheet (tops up)
- Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with french fry seasoning.
- Add cheese and tomatoes evenly.
- Broil about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Place each mushroom on a roll and top with spinach leaves and sour cream.
NotesI came up with this recipe because I love mushrooms and don't eat alot of meat. They are really easy and sooooo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More