PORTABELLA MUSHROOM BURGERS
- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 washed and dried portabella mushrooms
- 4 slices swiss cheese (or any kind)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves or 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup drained sundried tomatoes
- 4 large crusty rolls
- 1 tblspn olive oil
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt)
- 4 tblspn sour cream
Fill a large soup pot halfway with water.
Bring to a boil.
Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and place on lightly greased cookie sheet (tops up)
Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with french fry seasoning.
Add cheese and tomatoes evenly.
Broil about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Place each mushroom on a roll and top with spinach leaves and sour cream.