- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. baby portabello mushrooms
- 6 T. olive oil
- 3 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese
- Remove stems from mushrooms and clean with a damp paper towel. Combine remaining ingredients in Ziploc bag. Place mushrooms in marinade (in bag) for 3-4 hours.
- Line 9x13 pan with mushrooms, caps down. Slice roma tomatoes and place on top of mushrooms. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More