- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. baby portabello mushrooms
- 6 T. olive oil
- 3 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese
- Remove stems from mushrooms and clean with a damp paper towel. Combine remaining ingredients in Ziploc bag. Place mushrooms in marinade (in bag) for 3-4 hours.
- Line 9x13 pan with mushrooms, caps down. Slice roma tomatoes and place on top of mushrooms. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
A Falcon FeastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More