- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 11
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 oz.) package coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 oz.) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed
- Seasoning packet, reserved
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup rice garlic vinegar
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- NOTES: Maybe add 2 packets sweetner to taste and also 1 Tbsp. soy sauce if desired and any other nuts like cashews.
- Saute chicken in a large skillet until well browned.
- Place coleslaw in a large bowl, add chicken and set aside (or refrigerate if not serving soon).
- Break up ramen noodles into a small bowl; add almonds and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the corn oil, vinegar, ramen seasoning packets and artificial sweetener.
- Mix well and set aside until ready to serve.
- When you arrive at your destination, add noodle mixture and dressing mixture to large chicken/coleslaw bowl and stir together.
- Serve with a smile!
Notes'This cold chicken coleslaw salad is wonderful, because you prepare it
ahead of time and mix it up just before serving. It's also an easy salad to travel with.'