- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 11
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 oz.) package coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 oz.) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed
- Seasoning packet, reserved
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup rice garlic vinegar
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- NOTES: Maybe add 2 packets sweetner to taste and also 1 Tbsp. soy sauce if desired and any other nuts like cashews.
- Saute chicken in a large skillet until well browned.
- Place coleslaw in a large bowl, add chicken and set aside (or refrigerate if not serving soon).
- Break up ramen noodles into a small bowl; add almonds and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the corn oil, vinegar, ramen seasoning packets and artificial sweetener.
- Mix well and set aside until ready to serve.
- When you arrive at your destination, add noodle mixture and dressing mixture to large chicken/coleslaw bowl and stir together.
- Serve with a smile!
Notes'This cold chicken coleslaw salad is wonderful, because you prepare it
ahead of time and mix it up just before serving. It's also an easy salad to travel with.'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More