- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French dressing
- Sea Salt
- Peppercorn medley
- Fresh lemon juice
- Steak seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour mixture inside a large zip lock bag.
- Poke holes in the steaks before placing them inside the bag.
- This way the steaks can absorb all the seasoning.
- Add steaks inside the bag and seal.
- Massage the steaks through the baggy real good and put in the fridge to marinate for about 30-40 minutes.
- Your steaks are ready to hit the grill!
NotesI wanted to try something different to marinade my steak in before grilling.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
The Naked MacaronSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More