- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French dressing
- Sea Salt
- Peppercorn medley
- Fresh lemon juice
- Steak seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour mixture inside a large zip lock bag.
- Poke holes in the steaks before placing them inside the bag.
- This way the steaks can absorb all the seasoning.
- Add steaks inside the bag and seal.
- Massage the steaks through the baggy real good and put in the fridge to marinate for about 30-40 minutes.
- Your steaks are ready to hit the grill!
NotesI wanted to try something different to marinade my steak in before grilling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More