- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French dressing
- Sea Salt
- Peppercorn medley
- Fresh lemon juice
- Steak seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour mixture inside a large zip lock bag.
- Poke holes in the steaks before placing them inside the bag.
- This way the steaks can absorb all the seasoning.
- Add steaks inside the bag and seal.
- Massage the steaks through the baggy real good and put in the fridge to marinate for about 30-40 minutes.
- Your steaks are ready to hit the grill!
NotesI wanted to try something different to marinade my steak in before grilling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Breads and Pastry 101
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More