- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI wanted to try something different to marinade my steak in before grilling.
- French dressing
- Sea Salt
- Peppercorn medley
- Fresh lemon juice
- Steak seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour mixture inside a large zip lock bag.
- Poke holes in the steaks before placing them inside the bag.
- This way the steaks can absorb all the seasoning.
- Add steaks inside the bag and seal.
- Massage the steaks through the baggy real good and put in the fridge to marinate for about 30-40 minutes.
- Your steaks are ready to hit the grill!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More