- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThere is no science to this soup. Just layer each ingredient into
the pot beginning with the beef. Put desired amounts of ingredients into the pot and let everything cook down till the flavors gel together. Soup tastes better the next day.
You can add a can of split pea soup to this same recipe for a really nice flavor (green or yellow split pea is fine).
- Olive oil
- Stew beef (or short ribs)
- Black pepper
- 1 big can Kidney beans
- 1 big can Cannelli beans
- Carrots (optional)
- Kale (can buy kale in pre cut bags)
- Water (or for a really nice flavor use chicken stock)
- Just layer each ingredient into
- the pot beginning with the beef.