- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 plum tomato
- 1 orange, peeled, diced
- 1 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 swordfish steaks, about 5 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F(190 degrees C). Remove the ends from the tomatoes and quarter them. Using your fingers, remove the seeds from the tomatoes. Place the tomatoes on a nonstick baking pan and bake until slightly dry, about 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the tomatoes.
- Combine the tomatoes, oranges, shallots, capers, anchovy paste, turmeric and pepper; stir well.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish, cooking in two batches, and sear until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on top of the fish. Increase the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees F(200 degrees C) and bake until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More