- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chuck Roast Boneless
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix 1 box
- Cream of Mushroom Soup 2 small cans or 1 family size
- Place Roast on a cutting board and pierce (in a stabbing fashion) on both sides with a fork. (This adds holes to help the seasoning penetrate the meat and it tenderizes).
- (This can be cooked in a crock pot or the oven. Crock Pot...cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In the oven cook at 350 for 3-4 hours covered with foil).
- Add the 1st can of Cream of Mushroom to the bottom (or 1/2 of the family size can).
- Then add 1 of the 2 packets of Lipton Onion Soup Mix on top of the soup.
- Place the roast on top of that mixture.
- Then place the other can or other 1/2 of Cream of Mushroom on top of the roast. Add about a 1/2 a can of water. Cover. (You will not use the other packet of soup mix)
- Cook until meat is pierced easily with a fork (at least 3 hours in the oven or 5 with the crockpot).
- Then add the vegetables.
- Cook the roast and vegetables for another hour or until vegetables are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More