- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- redskin potatoes, cut in quarters
- carrots, chopped
- onion, chopped
- chuck roast
- 2 Tbspn olive oil
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbspn worsteshire sauce
- 2-3 cans beef broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- cut up red skin potatoes carrots and onion and throw in slow cooker (crock pot)
- brown a chuck roast on the two main sides in a skillet with a little oil (about 2-3 minutes per side)
- cut about 6-8 slits in meat and stuff in a little garlic.
- place in slow cooker on top of veggies.
- top with one tablespoon worstishire (sp?) sauce and 2-3 cans beef broth.
- cook on high for 6 hours.
- take out meat, pick apart with fingers to get rid of fat.
- transfer broth to pan and add 1/4 cup flour and cook until thick for gravy.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More