- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- redskin potatoes, cut in quarters
- carrots, chopped
- onion, chopped
- chuck roast
- 2 Tbspn olive oil
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbspn worsteshire sauce
- 2-3 cans beef broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- cut up red skin potatoes carrots and onion and throw in slow cooker (crock pot)
- brown a chuck roast on the two main sides in a skillet with a little oil (about 2-3 minutes per side)
- cut about 6-8 slits in meat and stuff in a little garlic.
- place in slow cooker on top of veggies.
- top with one tablespoon worstishire (sp?) sauce and 2-3 cans beef broth.
- cook on high for 6 hours.
- take out meat, pick apart with fingers to get rid of fat.
- transfer broth to pan and add 1/4 cup flour and cook until thick for gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More