- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (700g)
- Fresh basil, diced
- Fresh sage, diced
- Fresh rosemary, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (120ml)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius)
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Sprinkle basil, sage, rosemary and garlic on potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the potatoes and put roasting pan in oven for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More