- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (700g)
- Fresh basil, diced
- Fresh sage, diced
- Fresh rosemary, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (120ml)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius)
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Sprinkle basil, sage, rosemary and garlic on potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the potatoes and put roasting pan in oven for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Naked Macaron
Christmas CookiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More