- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 russet potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- 1/3 cup colby-jack cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- Green onions for garnish, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375. Clean and scrub potatoes well. Slice the potatoes into 1/4" thick slices. Place potatoes on lightly buttered baking sheet and season each side with salt, black pepper, and paprika. Cook for 30 minutes. Flip potatoes over and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place a pinch of cheese and bacon on top of each potato slab. Return the pan to the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Serve with green onions and sour cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More