- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Guava nectar or juice
- Sweet red and sweet Italian green peppers
- dry mustard
- dry lavendar (though fresh works also)
- Pastilla dry chili or Sweet Asian Chili sauce
- Italian seasoning or dry Basil can be substituted.
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup diced sweet Italian green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of Mango pulp
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 TBS dry pastilla chili (or comparable taste) you could add 2 or 3 TBS of sweet Chili Sauce like Mae Ploy-adjust to your level of comfort.
- 1 1/2 TBS of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 TBS lavendar flowers
- Put all above ingredients EXCEPT PEPPERS into a blender or using a submersible wand reduce to a smooth consistancy.
- Drain water off of cooked potatoes,
- Add mango mixture to potatoes, Mash.
- In your blender or with your wand (no Harry Potter jokes intended) and adding a cup or more of GUAVA nectar or juice, make a smooth soup, how thick depends on how much liquid you add.
- Return to pot, add peppers and cook on medium low heat for approx 10 minutes. Serves 4 to 6
- I tend to cook with what I have available. I rarely know what I'm making for dinner until its done. Generally it is eatable. This is a good soup hot or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Taste of CenturyLink
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More