- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Guava nectar or juice
- Sweet red and sweet Italian green peppers
- dry mustard
- dry lavendar (though fresh works also)
- Pastilla dry chili or Sweet Asian Chili sauce
- Italian seasoning or dry Basil can be substituted.
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup diced sweet Italian green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of Mango pulp
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 TBS dry pastilla chili (or comparable taste) you could add 2 or 3 TBS of sweet Chili Sauce like Mae Ploy-adjust to your level of comfort.
- 1 1/2 TBS of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 TBS lavendar flowers
- Put all above ingredients EXCEPT PEPPERS into a blender or using a submersible wand reduce to a smooth consistancy.
- Drain water off of cooked potatoes,
- Add mango mixture to potatoes, Mash.
- In your blender or with your wand (no Harry Potter jokes intended) and adding a cup or more of GUAVA nectar or juice, make a smooth soup, how thick depends on how much liquid you add.
- Return to pot, add peppers and cook on medium low heat for approx 10 minutes. Serves 4 to 6
- I tend to cook with what I have available. I rarely know what I'm making for dinner until its done. Generally it is eatable. This is a good soup hot or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More