- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaporated Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl.
- Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Italian Exchange
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More